All children are artists,
we just need to find ways
to unlock their creativity...
- [Under Construction]
- Wall painting [12 creations]
- Drawing [4 creations] new
- Water-colour [6 creations]
- Christmas creations [constructions]
- Easter creations [constructions]
- Animals made of paper [5
- Various constructions [14
- The students are creating...
« Back to main school page
Welcome to our school
Virtual Art Exhibition
Our school Virtual Art
our students' conjectural creations.
It is part of an international project* that aims
through the use of Internet to:
International Project: [Creative Minds – Online Art Exhibitions]
:: International Virtual Art
- expose students to an international
- encourage students to communicate
pupils around the globe, in different languages
- provide windows of opportunities
to young artists
for sharing ideas, enriching their general knowledge,
improving their problem solving and communication skills
- engage students in real
- stimulate interest, curiosity
- empower student with cutting
edge ICT skills
"When the artist is
alive in any person, what ever
his kind of work may be, he becomes and inventive,
searching, daring, self expressive creature.
He becomes interesting to other people. He disturbs,
upsets, enlightens, and opens ways for a better understanding.
Where those who are not artists are trying to close the book,
he opens it and shows that are still more pages possible."
American Ashcan School Painter, 1865-1929